You probably want to make money online, to build a solid business, but you don’t have a product to sell and don’t exactly know how everything works here. Luckily, there is affiliate marketing, where you don’t have to develop a product and risk anything, you just need to get customers to
Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any purchase made through such links will award me a small commission (at absolutely no extra cost for you). These funds help me feed my dog and keep this blog up and running. Learn more about it here.
With that being said, let’s dive into details of affiliate marketing, which is one of the fastest, easiest, and most profitable ways to make money and build a real, solid online business.
How Affiliate Marketing Works
Referral (aka affiliate) marketing was always there. People have been recommending products for hundreds of years. But now you can do it online, so involve more people and earn money from that.
For better understanding, let’s show you an example. Imagine, you have created a blog, after reading this instruction. You start writing about yoga, or another niche you are passionate about, for me it’s marketing and online business. You are writing blog posts and from time to time you mention some cool product, for example, yoga pants and send people to Amazon through your affiliate link. After the person purchases yoga pants (or any other product on Amazon) from you, you get a commission. There are thousands of other products in various niches to choose from.
When you start working with an affiliate partner, you have a dashboard, where you can track how many people have came through your affiliate link and how much money you’ve earned.
The advantages of affiliate marketing are numerous:
- You don’t waste time and money to create a product.
- You don’t store or ship products.
- You don’t have to worry about customer service or returns — the affiliate partner does that.
The Best Affiliate Networks
There are many affiliate marketing networks and partners available to you. Here are some of the most common ways to get started with affiliate marketing and the best networks to start with:
- Clickbank: This marketplace have hundreds of thousands of products to promote in hundreds of niches from fitness and cooking to business and finances.
- CJ Affiliate: This is an old and big network. You’ll probably find there some products you use everyday and haven’t even imagined that they have an affiliate program.
- Amazon: This is the world’s biggest internet retailer. You can promote any product from Amazon and the best thing is that you get a commission from every purchase the person does.
- Impact: One more large and reliable network with lots of quality products.
How to Get Started
Affiliate marketing is really attractive and really the easiest way to make money online. But we are talking about business and that requires the work and upfront investments.
You can start by yourself from creating a blog, I have a tutorial here on how to do that. Drive some traffic through paid advertising or free traffic sources to your blog posts or direct offers, build your email list, send automatic email campaigns and try to make some money. This will be a long journey, believe me, and you are going to make a lot of mistakes, before making some
But there is option two…you invest $49 and Vick Strizheus, founder of FourPercent.com, an 8-figure internet entrepreneur, who started from nothing and became a millionaire, first by selling other people’s products as an affiliate takes you by the hand and shows you exactly what to do each day, to build a rock-solid, successful online business as an independent affiliate yourself, step-by-step. Click here to sign-up with a special offer.